Saturday, November 11, 2017

Classmates & Headshots

As we work through this quarter of portraiture for class, we have the opportunity to often photograph one another.  I actually enjoy being able to capture our classmates; I love to see who they are when they aren't behind the camera.  This contradicts everything I do though, I don't like to be the one in front of the camera, I would much rather "hide" and be the one capturing these fantastic humans I get to learn alongside.  

This most recent assignment required that we photograph both a male and a female.  I brought in a high school senior for my team to photograph for the female portion of our headshots.  We had one of our classmates, the talented and kind Cristobal, for our male model.  He's so photogenic which makes making images of him pretty easy.


I have several images of our girl model to post, but that one will be for another day.  Go check out my friend, Cristobal's images on instagram.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment