Saturday, May 27, 2017

Film Noir (cont'd)

During our shoot-out event I also took the opportunity to make photographs of the girls individually.   These were some of my favorite images I made.

In this first image I used only natural lighting.  This was a hallway on the outer wall of the event center that had light streaming in from a few different areas.

In this second photograph I was using a friend's speed light in a completely dark room.  I was pretty impressed with how well my model was light with the speed light. 


This photograph was also made in the outer hall stairwell utilizing only the natural light that was available.


In my image of my modeling singing I did use studio lighting to light my model.  


More natural lighting on my model in the outer stairwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment