Saturday, October 21, 2017

I had the pleasure yesterday of photographing someone I have known for about two years. I haven't seen Vonna in quite some time, but it was so nice of her to book her photo experience with me.  She has quite the lovely family and they were so much fun to photograph. I didn't feel like I was working at all.

I am so blessed to have worked with her on this overcast, cold fall day at Finch Arboretum in Spokane.  The colors were beautiful and the perfect backdrop to her gorgeous family.  The babies, one who just turned one year a couple days prior, and the other 15 months, were so easy-going. Not a single whimper out of either of them.  I loved watching these two cousins interact with one another and it was super adorable when little H fed cheerios to sweet baby C.

Thank you, Vonna, and family for a super experience.  I look forward to making memories with your family again.




No comments:

Post a Comment