Sunday, October 1, 2017

Omega Wedding 09-17-2017

I have known Daun since we were about 18 years old.  Life has thrown many curveballs at each of us as we have made our ways through these last many years, both of us finding a second chance a love.  It's always an honor to attend a wedding, but an extra-special small wedding holds a sweet place in my heart.  I love a good love story.

Daun and Takali invited me to photograph their wedding in September.  I had never been to a Messianic Jewish wedding, it was a new experience that I found very interesting.  So many customs that were incorporated and held great biblical meaning that I tried to learn about all the while trying to capture thse .

It was my honor to capture this special day; may you and your family be very blessed as you move through this life together in love, Daun and Tak.  Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this with you.

Omega Wedding held at Tubb's Hill in beautiful Coeur d'Alene Idaho on Sunday, September 17, 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment