Thursday, March 16, 2017

Inland Northwest Naturescape - A Video

I live in the Inland Northwest and am blessed to be surrounded by nature.  There are several rivers within 120 mile radius that are overflowing with raging waters from spring runoff.  One such river in Washtucna, Washington bears a beautiful 200' waterfall.  Within our community of Spokane, Washington we have a gorgeous Spokane River running through downtown.

This video was made for an assignment in my photographic design course to help us learn more about a place that was important to us.  It was a great experience to see our community and recognize the beauty surrounding us.  I chose "naturescape" as my theme for this.  I love to walk out the door and see mountains to the north, find the rivers all around us, trees that surround our homes, and deer walking through neighborhoods.  My home is a gorgeous place indeed.

Please enjoy a little taste of what eastern Washington has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment