Thursday, March 16, 2017

Photographic Design

We are rounding out the end of this quarter and I have several projects and portfolios to complete.  One of these projects was to create a slideshow for my Photographic Design class of some of the images taken for this class.

This class was about creativity and a lot about the design elements and principles that help to make great images.  It was hard for me to always be looking for the elements, but I do find myself seeing them more now.  I am sure this becomes second nature after one does it for awhile.  Some of these images aren't my best, but they were some that had some meaning to me, so even if not the best, I included them.

I often go out photographing with a great group of new friends thanks to this photography program.  There's so much fun to be had when photographing with friends and everyone has a different skill set so we learn from each other as well. I'm looking forward to the many ideas we have for other "field trips"!

No comments:

Post a Comment